Access Settlement Support & Services

CLICK on the various topics below to access more detailed information regarding a particular settlement support or service. Use this information to update your Settlement Work Plan.

You can also DIAL 211 to speak to an information and referral specialist who can connect you to thousands of community, social and government resources 24/7 OR you can LINK to the 211 Alberta online resource directory